January 1st
wow dh unofficially 23. So much things that has happened in 2017 but i really dont want to remember any of it. I learnt alot. And i feels alot too, and that is the difficult part. I dont want to remember the negativity life had given me in 2017.
part of me regreted for not doing teaching. But i guess what u've chosen is what Allah has chose for you.
The best part of me coming to CUCMS is that, i can be with my friend for another 4 years. And another thing, having sisters that took care of me. I dont really have a gang but i do have some friends that i know i can share something with and the most important the one that never judge me and support me even at my lowest. Alhamdulillah
i dont want to talk about the things that i hate, i just want to survive and forget everything.
so in 2018. I wish all the positivity surround us with Allah's love and blessing. One of my friend is getting married, we're going to graduate. InsyaAllah. And even if life throws me rocks, I wish i can dodge it or you know break it or whatever.
list-to-do-in-2018-and-perhaps-tru-my-entire-life:
CHANGE MY ATTITUDE, BE BETTER FOR MYSELF, CALL IBU AND AYAH AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE, BE KIND YO PEOPLE, SURVIVE JANUARY, MORE IBADAH DAN MORE MEMORIES WITH THE GALS, SAVE MONEY FOR GOOD.
Labels: Her Feelings, Her Lets Do This, Her Loves, Her Note to Self, Her Open Letter, Her Randomness, Her Rants, Her Reminder, Her Story, Her Strength, Her Struggle, Her Thought