♕ ♕
Friday, 17 August 2018, 11:55 ϟ 0
August 17
Assalamua'laikum dan salam
Satu Malaysia.
Apa yang dah berlaku adalah, dekat twitter aku dah janji nak buat review buku. Haha like one of my way to force myself to write. Lepastu ada nampak soalan2 yang macam dulu-dulu aku buat kat Tumblr and satu pic of song challenge, tapi aku tak tahu kalau buat song challenge update hari-hari dekat blog is a good idea. Maybe I'll just collect for a week and post it here.
Untuk book review, it is not entirely a review la, more like a mixture of what happened in the book, my favorite lines and quotes, my feelings, my opinion, and the things that I've learnt. Expect spoilers!! Sebab rasanya tak best kalau nak cakap pasal buku tapi tak cerita semua kan. I don't really like spoilers. Dia macam kill your excitement to know what happen next, but I do read spoilers if I don't want to finish a book or a movie.
The reason why I want to start book review:
1. Supaya diri terus membaca, like whatever bahan bacaan pun, I'll just write what I've read and understand.
2. To keep this blog going for at least another 10 years. I've started this blog since like Form 2, and it is kinda sad looking at the reducing number of entry I've been writting. Writting whatever in my mind is like a therapy but I've been in so much stress for the past years and I guess I was trying to forget all the pain and that was why I don't write much. I didn't write here (sebab blog ni I buat public and I have to behave) but I did write somewhere else, entry pendek2 but full of words you don't want to know.
3. Maybe from here I can start to learn how to do review like in a professional way. Macam buat critical critics untuk journal dalam kelas Dr Akmar. *ah sebut journal ni memang teringat thesis sendiri yang banyak flaws sampai tak sanggup nak print hardbound copy untuk diri sendiri*
I am trying to post regularly, for myself. Because I know, no one ever read my blog pun. I feel free, I don't have to try to attract people to come and read, I dont have to make up my page so people would love it. I love how my blog is, maybe I'll do some renovating depending on my mood and time. And no matter how bad my writtings are, I know that at least I am trying to do my best and that I have experience all the feelings and to feel the same thing in the future will remind me of how I've survived before this and I know I will survive again.
ps: JYPE opened second-preorder and I've successfully buy the figure (through 3rd party). Aku rasa ni barang paling mengarut dan paling membazir but can't deny, I'm excited. They'll only ship after 24th August so I'll just patiently wait for my JB.
Labels: Her Desire, Her Lets Do This, Her Life, Her Rants, Her Strength, Her Struggle, Her Thought