Title: Love, Rosie / Where Rainbows Ends
Author: Cecilia Ahern
Published: 2005
Bulan ni dah penat hadap nonfiction (read: 2 hari Medflix convention), so i need something fictional. This is an ebook that i downloaded online. Just google and download. Totally free. It took me around 2 weeks to finished this, I keep going reading it because the author made an interesting story plot, walaupun sebenarnya macam cliche. It is about Rosie and Alex, 2 bestfriends since they were 5 years old. They like each other at one point but the right time never seems to be on their side. They were there for each other but never confess. Bila dah confess pun, confession tak sampai. Apalah drama sangat. Nasib baik happy ending. After like 50years later. Omg. Nasib baik jugak panjang umur, kalau tak jadi macam cerita Di Bawah Lindungan Kaabah. Haha tiber.
As you can see, this book was published in 2005, like what, 16 years ago. The whole book was written in email/chat/postcard/notes/letter form. So we understand the plot and character development from the emails, chats, notes that characters sent to each other. One thing that made me annoyed, is the way they chat. You know it is 2021, and no one, like no one type the whole paragraph and only send it. Normal people would be chat sikit sikit kan, unless important matter laa. And I keep reminding myself that it was 2005 back then.
Cecilia Ahern is a famous author jugak when I was teenager. I think I already read this book, but Ive forgotten all about it. It is a good thing la because I don’t read the same book twice.
Favourite quote.
They made a life action movie based on this novel, so that movie is in my list-to-watch now, lets hope they don’t change very much from the novel.
Ps: I have checked out 2 books that have been in my shopee cart 2 month ago. Nonfiction. I’m excited because I think I need all the things to make me sane back. I’ve lost direction for the past months and there are too much emotions and feelings that I don’t know if they are normal or because I’m a drama queen. 😂
Happy World Pharmacist Day! Let’s keep hoping I don’t murder any patient with my stupidity 😂😂
Labels: Her Book Review, Her Feelings, Her Novel, Her Strength, Her Thought